Sunday, January 1, 2012

YouTube Cypher (Calling out Re-Surch) You better make a video homie!

YouTube Cypher (Calling out Re-Surch) You better make a video homie! Tube. Duration : 1.40 Mins.


Sorry if the sound quality sucks, I just got this new software and im in the process of learning it. Passed by: www.youtube.com And im passing to: www.youtube.com Re-Surch,,,go make a video NOW!!!!! LYRICS : I'll take part in any cypher that starts with many artists sparking rehersed bars of there own personal arsenal Time to unearth and disperse these sick verses, take a seat as I submerge into my own personal craft which purges the forces of gravity Rapidly traversing past commercial rappers inflicting versions of my nervous habits upon re-entry of the earths atmosphere My passion is clear, im here to imagine a year when i can stare my clone eye to eye relax chat and crack a beer Im blasting off destination crab nebula calculating histories past but the past dont tell enough Its a matter of fact issue just lacking the rhyme trying to wrap my brain around the big bang as the start of time Got me kind of finding einstein and isaac newtons combined views of science quite amusing Proven facts of nuclear fusion reactions infuse the music producing raps quite confusing Choosing to spew raps fueled by gamma ray bursts amatures first get blasted by my damaging verse My staminas birth place is a pulsar confined to a binary system Shedding energy past the heavens resulting in a mind like a prism

Tags: youtube, cypher, dpg35000, you, tube, rap, hip, hop, emcees, happybunny001, re-surch, glosh, im, so, sick, of, this, goddamn, beat, pulsar, binary, isaac, newton, want, clone, really, bad, dpg, 35000

No comments:

Post a Comment